Monday, May 17, 2010

ouch are my legs SORE!

I decided to walk early today since my legs were hurting. I think it's from starting back to walking with a vengence. My motivation and determination are very high right now, as I really want to lose 20 pounds before I see my OB in a few weeks. I know I can do it.(or at least come really really close).

I had another great walk, although I really wanted to see the calories burnt up in the 700''s but it wasn't. So, later I may walk another mile or 2 later this evening, and if I do, I will definately update.

So my standings for now is:

90 minutes 5.1 miles 613 calories

again I'd really love to get another 200 calories burnt, but we shall see, I'm really happy with what I've done

Have a Good day!
Leigh


went for that afternoon walk with the family!! had a great time with them, I love how my hubby says, "we going for a walk?" and I know to say yes, because my kids look forward to the family time!!

here are the stats

1.6 miles in 29 minutes for 197 calories

I ended up with over 800 calories burnt.. YAY!!!

Have a great evening!
Leigh

No comments: