Sunday, August 29, 2010

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +1 yes it looks like I gained 1 this week

Maternity clothes? I've gotten a few! my lil belly is growing! I will definately have to started wearing them soon

Sleep: I got my best sleep this week

Best moment this week: hearing the heartbeat at the dr's

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: pickles and grilled cheese sandwiches.. thankfully not at the same time

Gender: it will be a surprise

Labor Signs: no, lets wait on that

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: sleeping on my belly! i've finally gotten my 2nd wind in, so maybe I can enjoy this pregnancy now

What I am looking forward to: feeling the baby move, it should be soon I hope!

Weekly Wisdom: take it easy

Milestones: Making it to week 20.. that is the week I'm most anxious about



My baby girl made the basketball team! She is a "team manager", and I think that is a GREAT way for her to see what it is like to be a part of the team! I am very excited for her, and know it will teach her LOTS of things in the long run. She is not very social (she gets it from her mom, I wasnt' either until after I graduated from high school), and I hope this will bring her out of her shell.

Have A Great Week!!

Leigh

No comments: