Sunday, August 1, 2010

11 WEEKS

The ever so exciting news is that :

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!!

No, it wasn't the pills, obviously God has a sense of humor and decided I needed to spend a lil more money than I wanted to at that time. When we went to the dr. the test came up negative, but that Sat. (the day we buried Jamie's cousin) I got a positive on a PG test!

My children went with me to the dr. on Friday and heard the heartbeat and that is how they found out! We told my parents today, I had each of them a cake made, (they are no longer married to each other), on the lil cake in the middle it said "AGAIN" and I had lil baby booties put on the cupcakes around it, and made them figure it out! They were as excited as we are!

God has been so GOOD to us! I have been very careful and cautious and we had a scare a few weeks ago, but had ultrasound and everything is GREAT!

Now to do the little weekly thing that I like to keep for records..


11 WEEKS:

How far along? 11 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 0

Maternity clothes? not yet, but it won't be long

Sleep: Always tired. Sleeping any time I can. I am on prometrium, and it's side effect is sleep.. sooo wish it would pass, I feel like I'm sleeping my life away

Best moment this week: telling my family!

Movement: NO.. way to early

Food cravings: No cravings..

Gender: too soon to find out, but doesn't look like we will be finding out, hubby wants the surprise

Labor Signs: no, lets wait on that

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: sleeping through the night

What I am looking forward to: my next dr. appt in 3 weeks

Weekly Wisdom: take it easy

Milestones: looking to week 20.. still have fear, so I have my little "markers" to make it through



Hope you all have a GREAT week!

Leigh

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Congratulations! That is fantastic news!!!