Sunday, August 22, 2010

14 weeks

How far along? 14 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: still at 0 :-) sooo very happy

Maternity clothes? I've gotten a few! my lil belly is growing!

Sleep: I can not seem to get comfy at all!

Best moment this week: listening to my hubby talk to the "lil valentine"

Movement: Not yet

Food cravings: haven't had any craving this week

Gender: it will be a surprise

Labor Signs: no, lets wait on that

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: sleeping on my belly! i've finally gotten my 2nd wind in, so maybe I can enjoy this pregnancy now

What I am looking forward to: my dr. appt on Tuesday

Weekly Wisdom: take it easy

Milestones: I've made it through the 1st trimester! My next milestone is to make it to 20 weeks


Hope everyone has a Great Week!!

Leigh

No comments: