Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ready for the Dr. Visit in AM

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be heading to the dr. at 8 am to find out what exactly is going on. I'm having so many mixed emotions, as there is way to much information online to dig into! The good thing is that I have only passed 1 clot and that was at the hospital before they did the u/s, so hopefully my lil peanut is still doing good. I am determined to leave there with a due date! However, I have come to accept the other end of the pole, if it's God will that the baby go with him now, then thats how it is! =) I have good spirits though as I don't think I've been bleeding heavy enough to lose the baby (TMI) but thats a personal opinion and when I get home from the dr. I will post so everyone will be updated!

Please continue to pray for us!

Leigh

1 comment:

Sapphire said...

Good luck! I hope everything is just perfect!