Thursday, September 24, 2009

SCARE

I had a very stressful day on yesterday. Both kids brought home a "short form" and I also got a letter in the mail on my daughters attendance. Well.. this caused me to STRESS!! After I tore up my kids, YES i believe the belt was invented for another reason than the pants, I went to pee. well, when I wiped I had a lil blood there. can you say FREAK OUT!!! I paid attention to the time, and all that good stuff. I went to bed early, so I would not stress out anymore. Well, when I woke up today, again, the "spots" i'll call em were there only when I peed. SOO i called the dr. and had bloodwork drawn. my hCG's are in the normal range for the 7 weeks that i am! THANK goodness.. BUT i have to go back on monday to get more blood drawn.. UGH!! I hope this is not what this PG gonna do to me.. but at the same time, i "know" i am FINE!! =) just thought i'd pass a lil note to let ya'll know what is going on with me.. yes I need to

C H I L L O U T ! ! ! ! !

2 comments:

Sapphire said...

Oh I know exactly how you feel! I hope it is nothing and that you and the baby are ok.
Good luck! I'll be praying for you!!

Jennifer W. said...

Relax, girl! I'll be praying things are fine, and you keep us updated.
Jen