Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What are My Chances??

2 of the guys at work have found out in the last 3 days that they are going to be daddy's!! I am sooo super excited for them! Also, a girl I work with is having a boy, and I recently found out that there is a woman at my church expecting, and 3 other "friends" have recently found out they are expecting.

Can someone Please PASS ME THAT WATER!!!

:-)

I am hoping they can all "rub" onto me, and we get lucky very soon!

Also.. my son was chosen to go to the regional science fair. I think this is awesome, as I am very proud of him, since he thought and did that project COMPLETELY by himself.

Have a Great Week!
Leigh

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Leigh,
Thank you for finding me! I just want to encourage you to continue on... God knows your hurt, and He is in control. He knows what is best for you and will provide all you need. If you haven't read it, can I recommend Hannah's Hope to you? It really helped me cope with the loss of my baby from miscarriage. May the Lord bless you and your family!
Love,
Jenna

http://www.amazon.com/Hannahs-Hope-Infertility-Miscarriage-Adoption/dp/1576836541/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1265654476&sr=1-1

Becca said...

Leigh,
What are the chances that you run across my blog two days after I returned from your location! Small, strange world. We stayed at the Holiday Inn Suites in Hattiesburg if you are familar with that area. I loved the Hardy street area. Just wanted to wish you well and let you know I will be praying for you as you continue to try to conceive. It is a rough process but the end result is worth it!