Thursday, December 3, 2009

2nd wind

OK.. I am a POOR POOR blogger I have figured out! But..
I have found my 2nd wind to get this diet thing and exercise back under control. Since the Sat. after Thanksgiving I have walked at least 4 miles every day and done a 4 mile bike ride as well! YAY!! I got up this morning and have already walked 4 miles and biked 4, BUT since I have this HUGE craving for steak, baked potato, and salad, I am doing another walk so I don't feel so guilty for eating tonight, although i will prolly only eat half and eat the other half for lunch tomorrow! I'm so glad I found this in me and decided with myself (yes I have voices in my head), that when I have a cheat day I will do 2 round of exercises! I think that'll make me decided if its worth it. Also, I have cut my calories back to 1500 and have done SOOO good sticking to that.

As far as TTC, we are officially trying again now. I have a REALLY good feeling about this month. But, I do know that Its ALL in God's control. :) How good it is to be a Christian, and to rely on Him at all times.

Thanks for all of your support,

Have a great week,

Leigh

No comments: