Tuesday, November 10, 2009

a Little Behind..

since I had to get a new computer and for some reason didn't notice that I can't put my card from my camera in it.. I had to wait on a part to use the USB thingie that comes with the camera... nope I had to ORDER 1 from EBAY.. yes that my luck..
ANYHOW.. here are my 2 angels for what they were for Halloween..




TIFFANY as the Flapper.. and she LOVED IT!!





Cody as the Hulk and he INSISTS on doing it again next year!


As for me.. I been keeping up with my exercises on here so I will be sure to do them...

I had a very stressful day, so I walked not once but TWICE and may end up walking a 3rd time with the BIGGEST LOSER is on...

1st walk was for 3.33 miles

2nd walk was for 2.25 miles

also, a 4 mile bike ride

11 flights of stairs

I think I'm sticking to this pretty good!

Have a great day!
Leigh

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the costumes...funny how you get a favorite costume and you want to do again, I rememeber that when I was a kid.