Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My world is coming TOGETHER!!

I am so excited! I just had to share the news with the bloggy world. Those of you that "know" me, know that my ex-husband and I have joint custody of our kiddos. Well.. he called me to tell me that... SINCE he is (finally) TRYING to find a JOB, that I can put my kids in the school district that I live in, this is very exciting news to me, being that I drive twice a day that weeks I have them OUT of my WAY to take the kids to school. They had to get up at 5, to get them to a friends house at 6:30, so I could be at work at 7. Then a repeat that afternoon.
I have been praying that I would eventually get full custody, which is Not what I have accomplished yet, but looks very close. I've made lots of changes in my life, and I feel God is looking after me, I can strongly feel that, and can tell on a day to day basis. My surgery was successful, and everything is just "falling" into place. and I have a SMILE on my face, like noone would believe! Now, If i can get my behind back on the treadmill, (dr checkup on wed. I gotta make sure I'm ok, before I get back on it, don't need to mess up anything) and we can get "lucky" with a baby! I'll be SMILING indeed!!

Have a GREAT week!!
Leigh

1 comment:

The Cochran Crew said...

Awesome!! Praying for you!