Thursday, July 23, 2009

Better Late than Never

I was tagged about a MONTH ago to do this cute lil thing, but I have decided that I have the time now. ( I couldn't figure out how to cut and paste without losing my cool, I guess it was because it was so long.) Thanks Jenn, it was fun, and please forgive me for it being soooo late =)

8 is enough!



8 things I am looking forward to:



1. Tiff coming home from church camp tomorrow!

2. Going back to work next month, I am thankful I have a job! So many people are getting laid off, that I truly appreciate mine.

3. Losing more weight, slowly like I did when I first started my diet.

4. Getting Pregnant, and seeing the look on my husbands face when he has his child born. (Yes it will happen to me!)

5. Waking up every morning and getting the snuggles from the kiddos!

6. Football season!

7. christmas, as I'm almost done shopping, and can enjoy the season with the family.

8. My kids going to the school districe that I live in, means, MORE SLEEP!!

8 things I did yesterday:



1. went to the dr. in mobile

2. went to mcdonalds with my lil man

3. cleaned the house a lil

4. went to fox's pizza for supper

5. paid for items I won on ebay

6. took that LONG HOT bath I been waiting for a release to do!

7. sat on the porch and felt the cool breeze at night, how often in south MS do we get that??

8. Thanked God that everything is working for me!




8 Things I wish I could do:



1. sing

2. sew

3. play golf

4. read minds!!

5. play pool like I used to

6. have a green thumb, I love plants, but I KILL them

7. have weekends off with my family

8. get a pool



8 SHOWS THAT I ENJOY


1. any Food Network Challenge

2. Biggest Loser

3. Baby Story

4. wrestling (the family watches this together) HA

5. House Hunters

6. CSI

7. Burn Notice

8. any new disney that comes to the theater

I was supposed to tag people to do this, but NOT really sure how that works.. ha ha! I will learn yes I will.. but I thought this was really cool and fun to participate in! Again, THanks jenn!!

Have a Great Week!!
Leigh

1 comment:

Jennifer W. said...

Thanks for participating! It's fun to learn bits about other people!! Still praying for a baby announcement soon! :)
Jen