Friday, April 10, 2009

NEW ME!!

We went to church tonight for a still life of when Jesus was crucified on the cross. It was VERY MOVING. I sat there and thought about different things that are going on in my life, and decided I'd rededicate my life to my Lord. Yes, I cried, and cried, and cried... you get the picture.

I have been so stressed with my home and work life, that I would leave out my time for God. (which could be indeed the reason for the stress) But I vowed to Him that I would be the person that He needs me to be, so that I can help Him make my family what He wants it to be. I have 2 children that I have very involved in the church, so they have a GREAT background with God like I do, but some days I know they don't see Him through me, and that is something that I do not like. And with me wanting more children I know this is very important, and it helps that I married a family very involved in the church as well.

I had prayed for YEARS for finding me a man that would love me and my children and accept us for who we are. Little did I know, the mother of the man I married prayed for YEARS for her son to find a woman that would love him as she loves her husband, and have babies, She became an instant grandmother =)

Jamie, I love you and your family so much... you will never know how I feel... REALLY!! Thank you for loving me in ways that I never thought was humanly possible!

I'm gonna close on the note... be careful what you pray for as it can very well happen... Hence my surgery in July =)

much love,
Leigh

No comments: