Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Depressed....

Ok folks I need some help here!

I have fell off my dieting bandwagon! The good news is that I have not gained any weight, the bad thing is I haven't lost any either! =( ( I could use some motivating words!)

I have been demoted the positiion I have been in at work for the last 8 years. I view this as positive and negative. I have been wanting to change to another role for quite sometime and this may just be the time to do it! EVEYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON! and I am well aware of that, but GEEEZ why does it have to be so hard?

Also, on the update for the reversal. I have been cleared from my dr. in Hattiesburg for my blood pressure, it has come down YAY! so I am waiting on the dr. in Mobile to let me know when to have the surgery, maybe it will be sooner than I though ;) I definately hope so!

Thanks for listening to me whine! LOL!

Have a GREAT week!
Leigh

3 comments:

The Cochran Crew said...

Gotta have faith-a faith-a faith. Trying to sing it in tune. Sorry, cheezy, I know, but it was the best I could do!! Luv Ya and PRaying!

Leigh said...

THANKS! I sooo needed that smile! and you are ABSOLUTELY right! thanks so much for being a friend! Love ya!

Sapphire said...

Dieting can be so hard sometimes. I am sorry, I am not good with advice. All I know is to not be hard on yourself and just take one day at a time.