Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Nervous

I am feeling extremely antsy or nervous. I have those days, as I have less than a month to go to the dr. to find out about the tubal reversal we are praying that we can have. Sometimes I lay and cry at night because its "all my fault", but my hubby assures me that the "man upstairs" is in full control. I have to date lost around 35 pounds which is OUTSTANDING if I must say so myself.
Any positive words from any of you would help me greatly. and remember to add me to your prayers.
thanks
Leigh

3 comments:

Sapphire said...

That's so awesome that you have lost so much! I'm happy for you!

Holyoak Family said...

35 pounds is amazing and yes you can say so yourself! What an accomplishment! I really do hope all goes well with the doctor. You are amazing for having such a worthy goal! Keep going! I will definitely remember you in my prayers!

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Best wishes!