Saturday, February 14, 2009

AWESOME HUBBY!!

I have the MOST awesome husband and needed to let everyone know! I recently asked someone that reads my blogs, what is the best way to tell how many calories you burn, and she told me with a heart rate monitor (thanks Jen) and thats EXACTLY what Jamie got me for Valentine's Day! I was sooo happy, no its not romantic, but he went and got me the exact thing I need to see how I am doing getting the weight off so that we can have some kiddos! No words can ever tell him how TRULY happy I am to have him in my life!

Hope you all have a wonderful day,
Happy Valentine's Day,
Leigh

3 comments:

SuperDave said...

It's the thought!
Good guy you have.

SuperDave said...

A HR 120-140 is a good fat burning aerobic zone.

Holyoak Family said...

What a great gift! I love when husbands listen! Congrats!