Tuesday, December 7, 2010

29 Weeks.. Time is moving FAST!!

YOWZER!! Time is moving so fast for me, or so it seems! "Lil Valentine" will be here before we know it! I kept saying we weren't doing anything til after Christmas.. and now Christmas is ONLY 2 weeks away! Time needs to slow down a LIL BIT!


Everything on the homefront is almost back to normal. Almost being the key word. HA!



Now for the weekly update!

How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +5 (this is a total)

Maternity clothes? of course

Sleep: sleep all the time!

Best moment this week: go to the dr. on friday! so excited!

Movement: yes! all the time!!

Food cravings: no cravings

Gender: it will be a surprise! I say a boy he says a girl.. all I can say is he better NOT be right! :-)

Labor Signs: not at all

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: feeling my hands! I am getting carpel tunnel, which i have anyway but now its worse with my being preggo, and now has extended all the way to my elbows.. ugh!

What I am looking forward to: 3D/4D ultrasound to see who "lil valentine" looks like!

Weekly Wisdom: GET SOME REST!!! and take it easy

Milestones: I'm now just waiting to get past 32 weeks, which is another nervous point for me, which is actually Christmas day!

Hope everyone has a great week! and keep warm, I know down here in Mississippi its been hitting 24 degrees at night.. UGH.. I don't like it one bit! so stay warm..

Have a Great week!
Leigh

No comments: