Sunday, November 7, 2010

25 weeks

How far along? 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: +4 (this is a total)

Maternity clothes? of course

Sleep: sleep all the time!

Best moment this week: feeling some movement besides the feet

Movement: yes! all the time!!

Food cravings: no cravings

Gender: it will be a surprise

Labor Signs: not at all

Belly Button in or out? In

What I miss: feeling my hands! I am getting carpel tunnel, which i have anyway but now its worse with my being preggo

What I am looking forward to: the next dr. appt. in 2 weeks, although it is the glucose testing time, and I'm not looking forward to that one!

Weekly Wisdom: enjoy it while I can

Milestones: I've reached viability, now to get through the holidays, then lil one will be here before we know it!

Hope you all have a great week!!
Leigh

No comments: