Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PLATEAU

CAN YOU SAY UGH!!!!

I have reached the imfamous plateau! After all the hard work I have been doing it has decided the rest of the 75 pounds is going to stay on my BUTT!! I refuse to let this happen. I had been doing 2 forms of exercises everyday, but have decided maybe that is too much??? can someone help me and let me know what I am doing wrong, PLEASE! I'm desperate. (LOL) I have been doing 2 forms of cardio, soo I'm thinking maybe I need to do cardio every other day and walk everyday? I think this will be my plan and I'll stick to it for a month and see if it changes the numbers on the scale.

ALSO, I have an update! I go to the dr. in march to see about getting my tubes untied. I have been praying like crazy and crying as well. Ya know how it is, all those mixed emotions. Anyway, if you can please keep me and my family in your prayers that would be great. This way we can start a family soon.

Have a good day,
Leigh

4 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Leigh! How long have you been stuck?
Since you are exercising a lot, make sure you are taking measurements. Heavier work outs can mean some extra water retention for a while, so while the scale stays the same, you will be getting smaller!

The Cochran Crew said...

Still praying!!

Leasa said...

hang in there sis! you can and will do it! I am praying for you too!!!!

Mara said...

You are doing great. I get stuck a lot but I just switch up my exercise by doing cardio one day and maybe swimming the next and I take a lot of classes at the gym (Pilates you would be surprised what it will do for you). Try different things and you will see the results you need. Also my middle name is "Leigh" cool to meet another one.

Mara
http://24stepstogo.blogspot.com/